Rental Bike Services (Year Round)
[Service Hours] 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM ※ Final check-in at 4:00 PM
- You can rent and return bikes at select tourist facilities within Muroto City. For same-day rentals, please register at the respective tourist facility’s counter.
- For reservations, please apply by 4:00 PM five days before your intended usage date. You can apply in person at the tourist facility where rentals are available on the day, or through phone, fax, or our website.
Rental Bike Minor User Consent Form ※Required for minors
To apply via our website, please use the application form located at the bottom of the page.
When applying, please include the following information in the “Notes” section:
- Desired bicycle type and quantity
- Intended rental tourist facility
- Intended return tourist facility
※ Minors must be accompanied by a guardian or bring the “Rental Bike Minor User Consent Form” with necessary details filled in if not accompanied by a guardian.
Rental and Return Locations:
※Rentals here begin after 10am
※Rental and return hours at Murogen are from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Usage Fees (Per Day from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM):
1,500 yen/day, including helmet rental, for electric assist bikes
1,000 yen/day for regular bicycles and cross bikes
※Final check-in time: 4:00 PM
※Operating hours may change during year-end and New Year holidays
Middle school students and above who can safely ride rental bicycles
※Minors require parental consent
Please provide identification when applying for the rental service.
※Eligible for the Ryoma Passport Stamp